Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Back to Dentist Day

I'm heading back to the dentist in about an hour for treatment of the notorious dry socket. Ooh, how fun! On the bright side, the dry socket isn't as painful as the toothache it replaced, but make no mistake about it, it still hurts. I will be really glad when this is all over and done with!

Update (6:30 PM) Just got back home from town from being at the dentist and then the apothacary. It is a dry socket and I have to go back Friday afternoon for another session of having it packed with that nasty tasting dry socket paste. Which, I might add is totally ruining the flavor of my tomato soup. It's a conspiracy against my tastebuds!

Another plus which I wasn't expecting, they aren't charging for the dry socket treatments, no matter how many visits it takes; Dr. Arthur and staff rock!