Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Can't keep his big mouth shut

John Kerry has a very big problem. He can not keep his mouth shut when he should. He tends to say things then change his tune. "I actually meant this." B.S. He meant everything he has said. Then he doesn't apologize for anything. One thing that has me riled up is when he said " Go to school and get smart or go to Iraq." He says he was talking about Bush. Then answer me this Mr. Kerry; If you think you are so much smarter, why is it that President Bush made better grades at Yale than you did? You say Bush is stupid, then maybe you are more stupid than you let on. Maybe someone needs to put you in your place. And I am the politically incorrect idiot to do it. I am sure that there are others that feel the same way I do. Think before you open your mouth. You only have two feet to stick in there. Unless you have your head stuck so far up your own butt to get them in there, although I think there is still plenty of room.