Saturday, November 18, 2006

Time for the holidays

This is hard for me to do. Wishing everyone in a sincere way, Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas. The reason behind this is that I spent 16 years in retail. Every year they started putting out holiday items out earlier and earlier. I just got burned out. Even though I got burned out I still believe that you should wish people "Happy Thanksgiving" and "MERRY CHRISTMAS". It should NOT be "Holiday Season" it should be "Christmas". If you don't like it then you can leave. It has been "Christmas" as long as I have been alive. I AM NOT going to change it. The libs took prayer out of schools; took away the christian part of Christmas out of schools; (I am talking about the manger scene) but they never tried to take out witches and goblins. I am tired of people being WIMPS and CRYBABYS and whining about wanting "political correctness". I for one will NOT be politically correct. So for all you wimpy libs out there that may be reading this : Everyone have a Happy Thanksgiving' A VERY Merry CHRISTMAS, and a Happy New Year. ( By the way I am getting over being burned out on the holiday season little by little. Maybe there is hope for me yet.