Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Dentist Day

Oh the joys of being me. I got shoehorned in to the dentist's office for a visit this afternoon. Wisdom teeth are giving me the fits, especially the bottom right one which half of it decided to crumble into a bunch of tiny pieces exposing the soft dentin and the nerve. Ouch! Didn't hardly sleep a wink last night from the pain, which would conveniently spike right as I'd start to drift off, jolting me back to a wide-awake state. Probably my luck will be just a few X-Rays today and then be rescheduled for extraction a week or two later, just so I can enjoy the pain and suffering and feeling like my whole head is going to explode. I've noticed dentists can be cruel like that, just for kicks I think. If I think about it, I might post an update on the situation here in this entry later this evening.