Monday, September 04, 2006

Steve Irwin the Crocodile Hunter is Dead

Read the whole story on FOX News.

I guess when you choose to do the things he does, it's bound to happen sooner than later. I suppose I shouldn't speak ill of the dead, but his motives were questionable. Perhaps this is justice for endangering the life of his one month old baby by carrying him into a pen of live crocodiles... you know, the biblical saying from Galatians 6:7 "Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap." Maybe I've taken that out of context, maybe not.

I didn't much agree with his anti-hunting doctrine either. I guess it just goes to show, even though he wanted to be the animal kingdom's best friend, the animal kingdom didn't feel quite the same way about him.