Monday, October 23, 2006

Reviving Old Ideas

It's been a long weekend for yours truly. I've been kicking around an idea so much that it made my brain hurt. Either that or my toothache is migrating to my thinker. Perhaps both.

Anyways, I was talking to Patrick the other day and he got me to thinking. Yes, Patrick, it's your fault, sort of, but it's not a bad thing you're taking the blame for. Patrick mentioned a certain idea and it revived an old desire of mine. So I thought about it, then I thunk on it a bit more, then my brain started to implode so I decided to quite thunking and just lightly ponder on the idea for bit. (No, I'm not saying what the idea is just yet, not unless something more solid surfaces first, plus it's fun to leave people hanging for a while.)

What I will tell you is that it's a sort of business venture. I don't have the capital necessary for such an undertaking, but I'm talking to someone about making the investment, while I do the dirty-work (read: manual labor). It's a doozie of idea (that's idear to you yankees) that's certain to pay off with decent profits in a timely manner, unless the mind-control signals from the secret Illuminati satellites turn us all into mindless zombies first.

What this basically means is that if I can obtain the the initial startup moola, which isn't really all that much in the grand scheme of things, I'll be on the road to a profitable and exciting career that's bound to take me places; both figuratively and literally.