Monday, August 21, 2006

Emerson Audio/Video Products

Over the years I've owned many different Emerson products, ranging from VCR's, DVD players, Television Sets, and Stereo units. Some of them were gifts, others were purchased by me. All of them started out with me as brand new and ended up in a dumpster a year or less down the road.

I'm not one to mistreat or be rough with electronics, and I've never had much in the way of problems with most other brands, but for some reason every Emerson product I've owned has either started having problems within the first 6 months or completely crapped out after a year or so. I guess longevity and Emerson aren't two words that go hand in hand.

Perhaps I've just had a bad run of luck with them. Maybe others haven't experienced any problems with Emerson products. I'd like to hear about any experiences anyone has had, whether good or bad, with Emerson brand electronics.