Tuesday, August 01, 2006

How do you feel about firearms

How do you feel about people owning firearms for personal protection? Now read the following and see if you feel the same way. Picture yourself in this following scenario. You have a person break into your (or your loved ones) home. Then you or your loved one is beaten and raped. The suspect is never found. THIS HAPPENS EVERYDAY! I know someone that this very thing happened to. Before it happened she did not allow firearms in her home. She hated guns. She knew i was an avid gun owner. We had several discussions on this very topic. After her horrible ordeal she came to me with this question. "Will you train me properly on how to use a gun? And will you help me pick one out?" I was taken aback. She had caught me off guard. But of course I told her I would. After I had given her the training and advice she told me what had changed her mind. I hate that something like this would change someones mind. I would rather change someones mind by discussion. If this has changed your mind PLEASE support the NRA and support our 2nd amendment right to own and bear arms. Also I truly , TRULY pray that this NEVER happens to you or your loved ones.

http://nra.org/